Sunday, 17 August 2014

Review / Artdeco's 'Eyebrow Pen'


As I walked into boots to pick up my beloved Soap & Glory 'Archery' brow pen, I was informed that boots had non in stock! I had waited months for my old Archery to run out so I could buy another, and I was in desperate need of a brow pen. I have attempted to use pencils in the past but i'm afraid my heart belongs to a pen.
So I wondered into Debenhams to see what I could find, as I stumbeled on Artdeco's stall to find myself buying their eyebrow pen. Asoon as I got home I finally finished the rest of my make-up!

I would definetly give the eyebrow pen a 10/10 as I feel it is just as good as the Soap & Glory's 'Archery' or even better. They make my eyebrows more defined and give a HD look.


Here is a link a youtube video review of this product : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BGbPhDTSQM&list=UUF0U-9ZCOIGqm3cekXDtDxA



No comments:

Post a Comment